If you missed our conversation on the Future of Work last week and would like to watch a recording of the session, it can now be accessed by clicking on the image below.
If you are interested in the Future of Work, please consider joining Prof. Sylvester Johnson, Prof. Suqin Ge, and I, from 12-1pm (EST), on Monday, March 1, for a discussion that will explore the following questions:
- How is the digital economy affecting present and future labor opportunities?
- Is AI replacing more jobs than it creates?
- Are there gender disparities in the impact of automation?
- What is the relationship between economic growth and real wages?
- Should universal basic income play a role?
To register for the event click here.
This talk is part of Virginia Tech’s Intelligent Infrastructure for Human-Centered Communities (IIHCC) Destination Area.