If you are interested in the Future of Work, please consider joining Prof. Sylvester Johnson, Prof. Suqin Ge, and I, from 12-1pm (EST), on Monday, March 1, for a discussion that will explore the following questions:
- How is the digital economy affecting present and future labor opportunities?
- Is AI replacing more jobs than it creates?
- Are there gender disparities in the impact of automation?
- What is the relationship between economic growth and real wages?
- Should universal basic income play a role?
To register for the event click here.
This talk is part of Virginia Tech’s Intelligent Infrastructure for Human-Centered Communities (IIHCC) Destination Area.