Please find below links to the 3-minute presentations given during the “Get Out There with SPIA” event held on February 10. The slides from the event can be accessed here.
If you have any questions about a specific program/course, please reach out to the lead faculty member(s) listed below. The first two summer programs have an application deadline of February 15, so please apply before then if you would like to be considered for one of these.
Washington, D.C. Semester, Leadership through Policy & Governance (WSLG) (Summer) & U.S. Congressional Oversight in Action (Winter)
- WSLG Application Deadline: February 15
- Contacts: Matthew Dull, firstname.lastname@example.org; Charity Boyette, email@example.com
Study Abroad in Italy (Florence, Pisa, and the Apuan Alps), Sustainable Transitions in Employment, Economic Welfare, and the Environment (Summer)
- Application Deadline: February 15
- Contact: Ralph Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for CLAHS education abroad scholarships: February 13
Support Provided by the VT Global Education Office
- Contact: Theo Figurasin, email@example.com
Washington, D.C. Semester in Global Engagement (WSGE) (Fall and Spring)
- Contact: Ariel Ahram, firstname.lastname@example.org
UAP 2004 Real Estate (Summer, online course)
- Contact: David Bieri, email@example.com
SPIA 2005, 2006, & 2014 Urban Analytics (Summer, online course)
- Contact: Theodore Lim, firstname.lastname@example.org
Homeland Security Policy (HSP) Graduate Certificate (open to seniors) (Video)
- Contact: Patrick Roberts, email@example.com
Study Abroad, Sustainable Policy Making & Planning in Europe (Summer)
- The 2023 program is full. If you are interested in the 2024 program, please make sure you apply early in the fall semester.
- Contacts: Ralph Buehler, firstname.lastname@example.org; Todd Schenk, email@example.com