If you are a graduate student who is planning to obtain the Certificate in Global Planning and International Development Studies, please consider taking one or more of the following courses during the fall 2015 semester.
- UAP 5764G International Development Policy and Planning
- PHS 5004 Fundamentals of Public Health
- PHS 5224 Comparative Health Systems
- PHS 5314 Infectious Disease Epidemiology
- BC 5144 Sustainable Infrastructure Systems
- UAP 5864 Topics in Transportation Policy and Planning
- UAP-5534 Nonprofit Leadership & Governance